Happy Sunday loves! This week zoomed by me, between client meetings, installs and the blog collaborations, I swear I blinked and it was over! I wanted to do a little informal post to update you on whats been going on behind the scenes here. Since I work from home, most days are usually spent in yoga pants in front of a very messy desk, sipping on cold coffee. My Nespresso machine has been life changing, its crazy how much quicker the caffeine hits me compared to a traditional coffee maker. You know what else has been life changing? Body suits. My gym sessions have been pretty non-existent this month so needless to say I’ve been feeling a little blehhhh. Now I’m not a huge fan of tight fitted tops, but these bodysuits from Tobi.com are my one exception. They suck me in all the right places, without completely cutting off all circulation. I’ve been living in them on the weekends. And to all my Mom friends out there, no more pulling your pants up over your pooch! Heres a little round up of my favorite finds this week. If you’d like to see more of my weekly favorites, drop me a line below and I’ll throw together some more Sunday rounds ups like this one. Sometimes life is just too busy for me to go all out and get things photographed, but I still have so many fun snaps and random thoughts to share with you all! I hope you all have a great week. Thanks for reading xoxo.
- I just purchased this tripod on Amazon so I can work on my interior photography skills. Apparently my seven year old Charli is a natural, she snapped this cute one below. Leo was happy to be my male model while we practiced. You can shop my new favorite bodysuit Im wearing HERE.
- H&M has super cute home decor at ridiculously low prices… I snagged these blue velvet pillow covers for just $10 each ! Shop them HERE.
- I have designer insomnia where I like to stay up all night and sketch out our dream house, this house is my latest obsession. Fox Group Construction is one to watch.
- Nespresso might put crack in their coffee because I’m legit addicted. The energy I get after just one cup in insane. Shop my red velvet bodysuit HERE. Perfect for lounging around the house.
- I’m joining in on a Valentines Day Brunch hop with some freaking talented bloggers next week and I’m trying to plan my table scape. I just purchased this flatware from CB2. I’m thinking blush tones with gold as my main color scheme. Really because that is all that I own! Monika Hibbs Valentines brunch nailed the look it last year.